Westminster Neighborhood Association
Notice of Monthly Meeting Agenda
For Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Meet your neighbors and get involved in keeping your neighborhood clean, safe, and attractive. The scheduled items include:
- Speaker – Will be Maybelle Bennett from Howard University who will ask for our support for Howard to use the old Maya Angelo School building for Howard’s interim use on a temporary basis.
- Semi-Annual Fall Clean-up – Time to start preparing for our Fall Clean-up which will be Saturday, October 29. We’re going to need help repairing the missing/loose sidewalk bricks. If you want your side of the block done, please volunteer to help.
- Holiday Tree Decorating and Party – We hold this the first part of December, on a Fri. night. If you want to showcase you house, or just let us use it, please contact pres. Lynn Johnson.
- Treasurer Report – We’ve collected our annual dues from most members. If you haven’t paid yours yet, we need the funds to count you as a member. Send a check for $15 ($5 for seniors) to WNA at 912 Westminster St. NW and note your address.
- You can pay your annual WNA dues on PayPal (you don’t have to be a member). Just go to Paypal.com , go to “Send Money,” and put in the name of firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’re planning to help with the Clean-up on 10/29, email Lynn Johnson to help plan volunteer coordination.