Save the date! You are invited attend the Westminster Neighborhood Associationâ€™s Art on the Fence taking place on Sunday, September 24, 2017 from 11am to 7pm outside the Westminster Neighborhood Playground!
The Westminster Neighborhood Association (WNA) is organizing â€œArt on the Fenceâ€ to take place on September 24. This art exhibit will feature up to 44 artists displaying their creations on the outside of the Westminster Playgroundâ€™s perimeter fence. (The playground is located on Westminster Street between 9th & 10th Streets, NW) Each participating artist can use a space between two fence posts thatâ€™s about 55â€ tall by either 46â€ wide or 55â€ inches wide. If youâ€™re interested in showing your work please complete the Artist Registration form below by Noon, August 28, and make a $10 donation to WNA. Any questions or comments can be e-mailed to ArtOnTheFence@WNADC.org
IMPORTANT: Once you have completed the form above, please complete your Artist Registration by making a $10 donation to WNA through PayPal by clicking the button below:
Westminster Neighborhood Association
Notice of Monthly Meeting Agenda
Tuesday,Â November 22, 2016
To be held in the basement ofÂ 922 Westminster starting sharply at 7:00 p.m.
Meet your neighbors and get involved in keeping your neighborhood clean, safe, and attractive. The scheduled items include:
- Planning for Holiday Playground Tree Decorating & Dinner- We’ve tentatively set this for Fri., Dec. 16. We need to coordinate preparation for both events.
- Santa in the Playground This Year – ??. Who’s putting it together?
- Election of OfficersÂ It’s that time again. If you want experience in management, & conflict resolution, consider any one of the four officer positions. Duration is one year & our prior officers are committed to get you started on a good foot.
- Annual Neighborhood Maintenance Task List – Our public areas look great and are in great repair because we all take on one or more of WNA’s 62 tasks to keep it great. Come sign up for some of the tasks this year so other neighbors can take a break.
- Treasurer Report – We’ve done well this year financially. Please plan on paying your 2017 annual dues PRIOR to Jan. 1. Just send a check for $15 ($5 for seniors) ($100 for lifetime membership) to WNA at 912 Westminster St. NW and let us know your address.
Note – You can pay your annual WNA dues on PayPal (you don’t have to be a member). Just go to Paypal.com , go to “Send Money,” and put inÂ the name of firstname.lastname@example.org