Westminster Neighborhood Association
Notice of Monthly Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, November 22, 2016
To be held in the basement of 922 Westminster starting sharply at 7:00 p.m.
Meet your neighbors and get involved in keeping your neighborhood clean, safe, and attractive. The scheduled items include:
- Planning for Holiday Playground Tree Decorating & Dinner- We’ve tentatively set this for Fri., Dec. 16. We need to coordinate preparation for both events.
- Santa in the Playground This Year – ??. Who’s putting it together?
- Election of Officers It’s that time again. If you want experience in management, & conflict resolution, consider any one of the four officer positions. Duration is one year & our prior officers are committed to get you started on a good foot.
- Annual Neighborhood Maintenance Task List – Our public areas look great and are in great repair because we all take on one or more of WNA’s 62 tasks to keep it great. Come sign up for some of the tasks this year so other neighbors can take a break.
- Treasurer Report – We’ve done well this year financially. Please plan on paying your 2017 annual dues PRIOR to Jan. 1. Just send a check for $15 ($5 for seniors) ($100 for lifetime membership) to WNA at 912 Westminster St. NW and let us know your address.