The WNA Playground is a popular and inexpensive spot to host a kids party.
To schedule a party on the Playground Calendar, email WNA Pres. Lynn Johnson, or call him at (202) 232-7751 or (202) 232-7751 to verify and calendar the date. If you get rained out, you may reschedule for another date free of charge. We permit up to two parties at the same time.
WNA members need not pay to hold a party (but we gladly accept contributions). WNA asks for a charitable donation to schedule a party from all non-members. It takes us all a lot of time to keep and maintain the Playground in its great condition and these funds will help us keep it that way.
- $50 for up to 25 children
- $75 if more than 25 children
- $20 if you are going to set up an inflatable bouncing unit
- Make checks payable to WNA
- Mail or drop off to to Lynn Johnson at 922 Westminster St. NW, Washington, DC 20001 on the day of the event
You are responsible for cleaning up after your party. Please bring two new trash bags (20 or 30 gal.) and replace the trash bags in the Playground when you leave. Take full trash bags home with you to dispose of them.